Sunday 4 December 2016

introducing my blog

Me:*takes deep breath and hesitantly starts typing
hello! I'm not sure whether anyone is even reading this blog post right now ,but if you are hi and welcome. You can probably tell this is my first . First time writing and creating a blog .First time stepping out of my comfort zone. This might be your first time reading and blog, and if so I apologise its this one .you may be confused to why my name hasn't been mentioned yet well ... I'm taking baby steps ,at this moment in time my name isn't important .Think of me as a anonymous cyber friend that's hear to chat and tell you all about beauty and makeup . Moving on to why I'm doing this   . basically I'm  addicted to all things makeup (if you couldn't guess by the title name already) and if you have stumbled upon this little blog about makeup you most likely have common interests about makeup and all things beauty . So this is all very new too me and honestly I don't really know if im approaching this in the right way or even doing this right, but its my passion  and I really want to connect with people e who have similar likes to  me .I'm probably boring you half to death ,but in  my eyes this first blog post introducing myself to you isn't half as bad as I expected . have an amazing Sunday whatever you up too and see you in my first official blog post whenever that may be
Ciao
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment